We’re serious about safety!
Martin Painting & Coating Co. holds the highest of standards when it comes to performance and we hold that same standard for safety! Not only have we have implemented measures to keep our personnel current on all essential training, but we’ve taken it a step further by employing a full-time Safety/Environmental professional.
Our new hires receive a safety orientation prior to stepping foot on to any of our job sites. Safety is extended beyond the new hire process through weekly safety meetings and site-specific safety meetings. All employees are encouraged to expand their knowledge and education on safety throughout employment by staying current on industry standards.
Our extensive training program includes the following areas:
- Confined Space Entry
- Lock Out-Tag Out
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Lead/Cadmium Awareness
- Respiratory Protection
- Ladder Safety
- Martin Painting’s ongoing extensive training includes OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour for Foreman and Superintendents. We are serious about safety…and it shows!
- Martin Painting & Coating Company has been awarded the annual Central Ohio Builder’s Exchange Safety Award over seven times.
- Operates strong drug free workplace and is in compliance with the Ohio Drug Free Workplace program
- OSHA 10 Hour and OSHA 30 Hours Training
- MSHA Training